Monday, September 1, 2008

End of Summer


Well, I guess that autumn really wanted us all to know that summer was over.

Here it is, September 1st, and the temperature has plummeted, the weather is blustery and rainy.
I'm sure that things will warm up, but it sure felt like an abrupt end to the loveliness of the past several warm months. And a reminder that winter is just a breath away.

I'm starting a rotation in the intensive care unit that lasts the remainder of September. So, if anyone wonders why they haven't heard anything new from us in a while, it is because I am back to eighty hour weeks and spending every third night at the hospital (q-3 call, in doctor talk). But even if it is going to be tough, it is only one month. And I'm sure that I'll learn a lot.

So, see you at the end of September.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that I had read all of your heart touching comments and seen all the magical pictures. I'm glad that I visited these pages. Family memories that come alive again. Thank you Katherine. Thank you Keith, Roman, Blaise; how beautiful you all are!

    ReplyDelete