Friday, October 17, 2008

The Big Picture

So in all of my free time [insert sarcastic laugh here], I was surfing the web, and found some of the most amazing images. I just has to share them with you.

The photographs are the work of Yann Arthus-Bertrand, who hopes to inspire everyone to think globally and to inspire sustainable living.
They are going to be on exhibit in New York in 2009, and then in California in 2010. This is an exhibit I would love to see. We all have dreams.

I hope that you are amazed by this pictures as much as I am. The perspective is unique and awe inspiring. It makes us realize how diverse the world is. At the same time, the subject is familiar, and feeds the sense we are all connected.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Those pictures are amazing. The remind me of the old Busby Berkley Movie shots from the ceiling. Just beautiful. Of course that artist is unique. Ol' Busby, kind of stuck with what he knew.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete