Wednesday, October 22, 2008

By Popular Demand

Due to the amazing reception and popular demand (yes, 2 out of 3 is still a majority), I'm going to post some of the best pumpkins from past years.

I'm going to start with mine, because the best should always be saved for last.

So, as I mentioned before, I tend to get stuck in a rut, and do something extremely girly. Such as a flower.

Pumpkin 2005: Butterfly

Pumpkin 2005: Hawaiian Flowers
This is the same pumpkin as the butterfly carving,
just the other side


Pumpkin 2006: Rose
(From Pumpkin Lady)

This next pumpkin is the one I'm most proud of, for multiple reasons. First, I made the stencil myself from a photograph I took. And second, these are Blaise's baby feet, and is there anything cuter?

Pumpkin 2007: Baby Feet

So now, let's get to the really good stuff. All the rest are done with Keith. Unfortunately, none of these stencils are available online anymore, due to that copyright image I mentioned earlier. So this is the only way to enjoy them.

Yes, we do have a thing for Pixar, in case you were wondering...

Pumpkin 2006: Lightnin' McQueen (from Cars)

Pumpkin 2005: Mike Wazowski (from Monsters Inc.)

Pumpkin 2007: Spiderman

I saved my favorite for last...

Pumpkin 2006: Superman

I would love to know what pumpkin is everyone's favorite (including this years and my siblings pumpkins).

Hope you have as much fun looking at these as we did carving them.

1 comment:

  1. These are rather amazing. I once made a The Cheat pumpkin, and I was pretty happy with that. But it was nothing compared to these.

    Wowzers

    ReplyDelete