Thursday, October 16, 2008

Glimpses of Autumn

I'm feeling drained from the events of the last few weeks. From personal events, to political events, to professional events, I don't really have the energy or creativity to say anything even remotely clever at this moment. But rather than let myself wallow in misery and fatigue, I will fall back on my self-proclaimed optimism, and share something I love.

I love fall. The dynamic nature of the season, the fundamental transience draw me in. As sad as I am to see summer go, and despite knowing that fall signals the inevitability of winter, I can't help but revel in the season.

The other wonderful part of fall is the amazing photography opportunities. I will not claim to be the best photographer out there, but I love what I do and have some small sense of pride in the result.

So here of some of my favorite autumnal images. Enjoy!











Because harvest is such a part of fall...






No comments:

Post a Comment