Friday, March 23, 2012

Currently: March

Current Book
Nothing.  I am reading nothing.  I just finished The Hunger Games trilogy again, and liked it even better this time around.  But now I don't know what to read. What are people reading these days?  What is the next great book, the next The Help, the next Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the next Hunger Games? What are you reading?  I need to know.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
Redoing my closet.  I am making my little walk-in closet the most girly closet ever.

Current Drink
Water with lemon.

Current Songs
"Rolling in the Deep" by Adele
"Eyes Open" by Taylor Swift

Current Album
21 by Adele: I might be a little late on this bandwagon, but I adore her voice.

Current Wish-List
To get my blog a make-over.  If you are visiting my actual blog instead of just Reader, you may have noticed that my blog is now just a boring standard template. Not that it was amazing before, but not it's even worse. If any of you know a great, very affordable blog designer, I would love to know of them.

Current Needs
To find a job.  I really need to figure out what I want to do when I'm done with residency. 

Current Triumph
Running. I haven't run in years.  But I've started the Couch-to-5K program, and I feel great!

Current Favorite Film
I'm hoping it's going to be Hunger Games. 


Current TV Show
New seasons of Survivor and Amazing Race.


Current Indulgence
My mani-pedi.  I love my pretty toes.


Current Outfit
T-shirts!  It's so warm outside these days, my sweaters are no more.

Current Banes of My Existence
My current schedule makes it so I see my boys for less than a hour each day, in the morning before they leave for school.  I miss family dinner. I can't wait for a more normal schedule.

Current Excitement
Going to see Hunger Games!  I'm going to see it tomorrow, and am so excited.  I even have a Hunger Games shirt I plan on wearing (partly just to embarrass Hubster and my friends.)
Also, I am going out to dinner with Hubster and friends before that.  It's been months since I've gone on something that resembled a date.

Current Mood
Is "organizational" a mood?  Because that's what I feel right now.  Like I must organize everything!

Current Photo


I took this photo in the OR a while ago. Just another typical day.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Wow. Next I'm reading Bossypants by Tina Fey. After that, I'm starting on the Game of Thrones books.

    And welcome to the Adele bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete